Services ranging from windows & decks to renovations & energy audits
Contact Olde Town Roofing for all your window, deck, commercial roofing, energy auditing, renovations and more.
Olde Town Roofing is Partnering with Andersen Windows and Doors
Andersen 6 Step Process
Andersen follows a six-step process in identifying your windows or patio doors.
- First, is identifying the window types. This includes selecting from double-hung, casement, awning, gliding, stationary, and specialty windows. The patio door types available are Bay and Bow, gliding, hinged inswing, hinged outswing, sidelights, and transoms. Explore the possibilities of putting different types of window and door combinations and configurations to custom your needs.
- Second step is identifying the glass type. Glass can affect energy efficiency most. Options available are Low-E4® glass, Low-E4 SmartSun™ glass, Low-E4 Sun glass, Dual-Pane glass, and so on. Additional options such as tinted, laminated, tempered, clear dual-pane, patterned, and so on are available.
- Third step is choosing exterior and interior options. Exterior options include window or door color, trim options, trim colors, trim styles, head trim options, and so on. Four interior options are available for the finish which include pine, maple, oak, and white. Ask Olde Town Roofing for the options available in your area.
- Next, is choosing your style with grille options. Standard, custom and semi-custom grilles are available to match across all products. Grille configurations include full divided light, simulated divide light, and removable interior grilles.
- Fifth step is to choose the hardware which performs mechanical functions as well as enhance the overall design. Choose from classic series, estate series, traditional folding, contemporary folding, and do on. You can also choose your patio door hardware with a wide selection of choices such as Yuma®, Encino®, Anvers®, Newbury®, Covington®, and Whitmore®. All options are available in multiple metal finishes.
- Sixth step is to enhance the design with accessories. Insect screens and art glass options are available to enhance the traditional look. Call Olde Town Roofing for the options available in your area!
Andersen 200 Series
Best windows by Olde Town Roofing
Andersen 200 Series is the most popular windows concentrating in a wide variety of sizes and options. These windows give you low-cost maintenance exteriors, real wood interiors, and security.
200 Series is available in double-hung, gliding, picture, and specialty windows. Wood interior and vinyl exterior material is used for the 200 series with multiple color options.
Better windows by Olde Town Roofing
Silverline windows are energy-efficient and are available in double-hung, single-hung, sliding, casement, and awning. Additionally, Silverline replacement windows are also available in hopper, bay window, and bow window types. Silverline windows offer an elegant appearance with sturdy construction.
Silverline windows are Energy Star® qualified with appropriate energy options. Multiple options are available in frames, glass, colors, accessories, hardware, grilles, patterns, and screens. Contact Olde Town Roofing today!
Affordable windows by Olde Town Roofing
Vinylmax windows are the cost-effective windows for your home or business. They offer better airflow, optical clarity, and better inspect protection. The different types available include double-hung, architectural, picture, sliding, and casement windows.
The exterior colors available are tan, clay, cocoa, forest, brick, bronze, terra, and so on. The grid styles available are colonial, prairie, and diamond. They vary according to window style, size, and your home. Contact Olde Town Roofing for other decorative options available.
Replacing a window increases energy efficiency of your home. At the same time, you can change the style of the home. Olde Town Roofing are experts in installing new windows, replacing existing windows, remodeling your home for an additional window, and so on. When you are replacing a window or creating a new one, you can upgrade to different options including the window type, custom size, glass type, accessories, handles, grilles, insect screens, art glass, sizes, combinations, and so on. Here are some windows by Olde Town Roofing!
Olde Town Roofing works on patio doors and replacements. Call now for additional information.
Deck & Porch Construction / Repair
A deck and/or porch improves the value of a home as well as offers a place to gather and relax. Deck construction requires careful planning and implementation. Olde Town Roofing can give you accurate estimations and plans of your proposed deck or porch. You can install a wooden deck or composite deck based on your choice. If you prefer a covered deck ora curved deck for a variety, Olde Town Roofing can accommodate those requests as well. The costs of a deck mostly depend on the material you select. If you decide to stain the deck, we can work on that as well.
Olde Town Roofing contracts for deck construction, deck repair, porch installation, porch repair, pressure washing decks, upgrading decks, wooden decks, rot-resistant decks, pretreated decks, or composite decks. Deck and porches require regular maintenance every two years. If you have a recently installed deck, we can work on any maintenance you may need.
A beautiful deck is a dream for many homeowners. If you have a worn-out deck with rotten wood or loose nails and bolts, we can fix that for you. Rot-resistant wood is a popular choice for decks to maintain the deck against weather and termites. To maintain the safety and condition of a deck, you need to get it checked by expert contractors such as Olde Town Roofing. Call 309-738-5550 or 309-517-1676 for more information.
Commercial & Business Projects
Olde Town Roofing furnishes and installs quality roofing and waterproofing products for commercial projects that are designed to fulfill customer demands and manufacturer’s requirements. Olde Town Roofing will always conduct business in a fair and professional manner and figure out how to give you the best value for your hard-earned money. We will provide exceptional customer service to all of our clients and strive to be good corporate and community citizens. Olde Town Roofing will give you the best value product for all of your commercial and industrial roofing needs. From an asphalt shingled apartment complex to a quarter million square foot warehouse, we have the expertise to solve all of your commercial and industrial roofing needs.
Experience you can trust
Olde Town Roofing employs many qualified craftsmen with decades of experience installing the most difficult roof systems, our focus on the long-term quality of their installations as well as the meticulous details required with many of today intricate roof systems:
- Asphalt built-up roofing with smooth reflective surfacing
- Ballasted gravel surfacing
- High performance modified bitumen
- Elastomeric single-ply and double-ply application
- Waterproofing below grade and deck coating in liquid and elastomeric sheet systems
- All applications available as insulated or uninsulated roofing systems
- Tapered insulation sloped to drain systems
At Olde Town Roofing we realize your business must keep operating during the roofing process. We minimize our obstruction to parking facilities and entryways to keep your operations flowing smoothly. Here is our work at a local cold storage facility.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial flat roofs pose some of the greatest challenges for a roofing company. Large flat expanses, heating & air conditioning machinery, air vents, and piping all create obstacles to making a roof watertight and long-lasting. Here are some of the commercial roofing examples by Olde Town Roofing.
Supporting all Roof Types
Olde Town Roofing has experience and craftsmanship in our product installation to meet and exceed requirements for roofing of all types. We provide:
- Custom-designed commercial roofing systems
- Engineering design specific to each roof
- Comprehensive customer support services
- Highly trained project management team
- Dedicated safety managers on every job site
- Preventive Maintenance Department
- 24-hour emergency service
Are your utility bills skyrocketing? Do you just get ridiculously high energy bills in the winter? Do you want to find out where you are throwing away your hard-earned money?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you need a real home energy audit, not the type of audit the power company comes in and does. Olde Town Roofing uses the latest thermal imaging equipment from FLIR and other visual techniques, along with a blower door that will actually show you where you are losing your home energy dollars. Contact me at (309) 738-5550 and we can identify where you are literally throwing your money out the window. We employ BPI-certified building analysts and envelope professionals that will show you more about your home than you care to know!
Olde Town Roofing’s Energy Audit Process:
- We start with a consultation with the homeowners to find out exactly what your needs are. Are you looking for cost savings ideas, comfort in your home, reducing your carbon footprint, or a needs analysis of the most cost-effective retrofit ideas to get the most bang for your buck to make your home more efficient? Most people have a combination of two or more of these when they are wanting an energy analysis. During this consultation we ask that you have available either online or a hard copy of your electric, gas, and/or LP statements from the previous year.
- Next, we walk through the home and will evaluate the current insulation in the home. We will check the attic, main floors, and basement to visually inspect what you currently have. This is where most auditors and the power companies stop, and what sets us apart comes next.
- We set up a Diagnostic Blower Door to put negative pressure on your house. This allows us to inspect where your air leaks are actually coming from. We use a non-toxic, odorless smoke machine to visually evaluate where the air penetrations into the home envelope exist. We also use a thermal scanner to see where the temperature differentiations are. This is used to inspect the walls and attic insulation without actually disturbing the house, or tearing into any walls. Our professional staff of auditors are BPI-certified Building Analyst and Envelope Professionals.
- After we do our interactive walk-through of the home, we will also check all gas lines and unions around your home with a meter that detects even the smallest leaks. Olde Town Roofing will also check the efficiency of all your appliances, water heater, furnace, air conditioners, and any electronics around the home that are constantly plugged in and drawing power.
- Finally, we will go over the items we feel your home needs to meet the needs we discussed in our earlier consultation. We will also go over Energy Star rebates, available tax credits, and utility company rebates for retrofits to your home.
Olde Town Roofing bought the historic Wilson house on April 27, 2017. They are working with Moline Preservation Society, City of Moline, and Rock Island County Preservation to restore the building at 604 21st Street Moline, Illinois. All the neighboring properties were demolished to pave the way for the new I-74 bridge. The historic building was saved and many costs are involved in upgrading the oldest home in Moline. Olde Town Roofing is pursuing a city grant for facade improvements.
While preserving the original Greek Revival Style building, Olde Town Roofing plans to upgrade the historic house. Major updates planned include restoring the original brickwork, adding a synthetic slate roof and security systems, switching the entrance by adding stairs, adding Amish hand-built kitchen cabinets, tearing down the garages, removing trees, and much more. Olde Town Roofing takes pride in the premium project and plans to move their corporate headquarters to the Wilson house by 2020.
Olde Town Roofing worked on the historic renovation such as the restoration of the Lambrite-Iles-Petersen house.
The Lambrite-Iles-Petersen House takes its name from its three prior owners. Joseph Lambrite – a lumber mill owner, Thomas Iles – a prominent Davenport physician, and John H. Petersen, a merchant. The house was in bad shape and falling apart. It was recently bought by Dick and Linda Stone of Muscatine from the city of Davenport.
The 1856 Lambrite-Iles-Petersen House needed urgent restoration while preserving its originality. Olde Town Roofing installed new soffits (the horizontal underside of an eave), fascia (the horizontal board perpendicular to the rafters), and trim boards to the roof. The historical renovation is a feather in the cap for Olde Town Roofing.
Get a FREE Quote!