Send us a message
Have questions? Send us a message using the form below and we’ll be in contact with you shortly.
Meet the Team
Olde Town Roofing’s greatest strength is our dedicated, skilled, and customer-oriented team.
Sean Vogler, Owner
Sean Vogler has experience in home improvement, roofing, and management. He was part of the Hy-Vee management team in different locations for many years. Sean acquired invaluable customer service skills and the importance of uncompromised integrity, which he has brought to his customers at Olde Town Roofing. Incorporating only the highest ethical business standards, which EVERY customer deserves, has made Olde Town Roofing the fastest growing and the most successful home improvement companies in the Quad Cities. Sean has been in Moline for the majority of his life and graduated from Moline High School and Western Illinois University.
Contact Sean Vogler at (309) 738-5550.
Randy Legros, Estimator/Production Manager
Randy has a vast amount of commercial and residential improvement history. Working with his family on roofing and local projects in his home state of Louisiana, Randy has been involved in every aspect of the roofing industry.
Contact Randy at (319) 212-8228.
Gale Vogler, Accounting
Gale has worked in accounting for a long time and is one of the founding members of Olde Town Roofing.
Bev McAninch, Office Manager
Bev is the office manager of Olde Town Roofing and can be reached at 563-579-5533.
Chris Reid, Production Manager
Chris came to us after owning his own general contracting company. He has done everything from paving interstates to building custom homes.
Contact Chris at (563) 320-4710.
Tim is our newest team addition.
Deborah is Olde Town Roofing’s new team member.
Chris is our latest team member.
Contact Olde Town Roofing today for interesting career opportunities.
Construction Sales Executive
Olde Town Roofing is one of the area’s largest independently owned Roofing & Siding contractors. We are looking to expand our Sales Team and have immediate openings in and around the Greater Quad Cities area, Iowa City/Cedar Rapids Corridor, Galesburg, Muscatine, Peru, Sterling, Clinton, and Dubuque. Travel will be limited to a 30 mile radius around your home area.
If you are looking foran Executive Level Career in sales and thrive in a competitive environment, we want to talk to you! If you are looking for a change, and want more financial freedom, then you need to join our successful Sales Team. Are you looking to have every holiday off to spend with your friends and family? If so, we’re the right team for you!
We are currently seeking:
- Outside Residential Sales Executives for the Quad Cities area, Iowa City/Cedar Rapids Corridor, Galesburg, Muscatine, Peru, Sterling, Clinton, and Dubuque. Travel will be limited to a 30 mile radius around your home area.
- Commercial Roofing & Siding Sales for the I-80 corridor. Des Moines, IA to Peru, IL.
- James Hardie / fiber cement siding sales professional.
- Exactimate experienced insurance specialist / or licensed public adjuster.
We offer our sales professionals complete training and management support in the following areas:
- Sales procedure
- Product knowledge
- Product installs
Our sales professionals establish rapport with customers while helping them determine their individual roofing, siding, or other exterior improvement needs. Our aggressive pay and benefit plan rewards those who wish to enjoy an above average income and lifestyle.
- Avg. 1st year earnings of $70,000 – $100,000
- Base salary with generous commission and incentive plans.
- Health Insurance with Dental, Supplemental, and Life Insurance.
- Vacation plan
- Employee of company – W2 employee
- Job skills and requirements
- Flexible schedule; evening and Saturday morning/afternoon appointments are probable.
- Sales experience is preferred; in-home sales experience is a plus.
- Reliable transportation that can transport a ladder.
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Persuasive, competitive, and outgoing personality.
Are you the one? If you are, you will hit the ground running with Olde Town Roofing! Please submit cover letter and current resume for consideration. Contact Sean at (309) 517-1676.
Job type: Sales / Insurance
Job location: Moline IL 61265
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
We are hiring! Two additional EXPERIENCED carpenters needed with wood, fiber cement, or James Hardie siding knowledge. These installers are needed for a huge project on the Arsenal. This is an hourly position that pays Davis-Bacon wages. Medical, dental, profit sharing, and vacation benefits are available.
To get onto the Arsenal you have to pass a back ground check, and random drug screening will take place. This is a requirement for this position! To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (309) 517-1676.
Get a FREE Quote!